GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING
Studying Engineering from the top Institutes of India is a dream that many students cherish. Score of GATE helps an individual take admission into post-graduation programs for e.g. Master of technology and master of engineering etc. in education institutions spread all over India.
Clearing GATE Exam is necessary to secure admission in IIT (INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY) and NIT’S (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY). It also helps to gain employment into various Public Sector companies like BSNL, DRDO, BHEL, ISRO, HAL, BARC etc. It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IIT’S.
It is a computer based test that has 2 kinds of questions.
1. NUMERICAL answer questions, for which no option will be given and the candidate is required to write the answer on the screen through the use of virtual keyboard.
2. Multiple choice questions (1 or 2 marks): It consists of common data questions and linked answer questions, where the answer of the first question of the set is necessary in order to arrive at the answer for the next set. Thus in all there will be 65 questions carrying 100 marks and it comprises of 10 questions of General aptitude carrying 15 marks.
GATE is conducted for 23 papers which include
1. Aerospace engineering
2. Agricultural engineering
3. Architecture and planning
5. Civil engineering
6. Chemical engineering
7. Computer science and information technology
9. Electronics and communication engineering
10. Electrical engineering
11. Ecology and evolution
12. Geology and geophysics
13. Instrumentation engineering
15. Mathematical engineering
16. Mining engineering
17. Metallurgical engineering
18. Petroleum engineering
20. Production and industrial engineering
21. Textile engineering and fibre science
22. Engineering sciences
23. Life sciences
NEW CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE employs experienced teachers who have cleared IIT’s to guide students. With their unmatched pool of talent, expertise and experience in the industry they shape the students’ efforts into the right direction.
We believe in the power of Education and in an effort to tap each and every individual’s talent, we make it a point to charge nominal fee from students and award Scholarship to Brilliant minds.
Continuous class tests, sample paper practice, and regular doubts helps reducing the anxiety of the students and when they actually sit for the exam, the increasing practice leads to greater performance and reduces apprehensions.
Through Demo Classes and flexible timings we make a student comfortable and easy before he joins our organization.
Call 09878222772 for free counseling