IELTS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
IELTS (International English Language Testing System): English is the most frequently used language across the world and is the prefered choice of universities across the globe. It is important to have good command over English as a language if you want to study or migrate abroad. This is the reason, countries assess your command over the English language in the form of different tests. One such test is IELTS. To prepare for this test, New Cambridge College provides the best IELTS coaching in Chandigarh.
New Cambridge College (NCC), established in 2010, started with the vision of providing the best training to students who want to study abroad in their dream universities. Eventually, this vision became a reality when it eventually it became the #1 choice of anyone preparing for IELTS. With the sole objective of helping students attain their desired band scores, New Cambridge College is delivering top-notch results in IELTS by providing the best training.
New Cambridge College has become the first preference of candidates preparing for IELTS, because of the best IELTS faculties and flexible batch timings. To provide unmatched results to its candidates, NCC hires the best staff who are adept in the language and have themselves cleared the test with excellent scores. The staff at NCC makes sure that every candidate is satisfied and gets their doubts cleared about IELTS. NCC has made sure that candidates get the best of experience and hence it provides the best infrastructure. New Cambridge College has smart classrooms for IELTS classes where all the modules, especially IELTS listening can be done properly. Because of the flexibility in batches, New Cambridge College is the first choice for working professionals who want to join IELTS classes in Chandigarh. The trainers at NCC are trained by professionals from British Council and IDP, so they can help candidates get their desired bands in the first attempt.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System): We have reached a stage of Global Interaction where moving from one country to another for the purposes of education and work is adopted by more and more people. IELTS serves as a measure of English Language Proficiency on the basis of which migration to the English speaking nations is considered. IELTS puts to the test the English language abilities of the candidates and thereby scores are awarded ranging from the band score of 0-9. Controlled by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British council and IDP: IELTS Australia; this test is recognized by over 10000 organizations such as Universities, Multinational Companies and Other professional bodies in countries such as USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Test Format – IELTS
It assesses four language skills such as Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking, available in two modules i.e. IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. Academic module is best suited for candidates who wish to study abroad for undergraduate or postgraduate courses. IELTS General Training is taken up by candidates who wish to go to other countries for employment purposes and need to prove their proficiency in English language. The test provided to complete this exam is 2 hours 45 minutes. IELTS can be given on a paper or online. These days, computer-driven IELTS is preferred by a lot of candidates as it is a lot more comfortable for people these days.
New Cambridge College offers training for IELTS Academic and General Training for regular as well as CD-IELTS format.
Test format – IELTS Listening
Time Provided – 30 minutes
Number of Questions – 40
Each question is of 1 mark
Four recordings of native English speakers will be played followed by a series of questions for which you have to give your preferred answers.
- Recording 1 – There will be a conversation between two people having a conversation
- Recording 2 – There will be a monologue such as speech about local facilities
- Recording 3 – There will be a conversation between up to four people in an educational or training context, it is mostly a university tour
- Recording 4 – There will be a speech or a lecture on an academic subject
Candidates have to listen to those recordings carefully and answer the questions. This section enables assessors to analyze the ability of the candidate to understand the language properly.
Test format – IELTS Reading
Time Provided – 60 minutes
Number of Questions – 40
Each question is of 1 mark
IELTS Academic –
This test is designed to test various reading skills like reading for main ideas, understanding logical arguments, recognizing the writers’ opinions and purpose. The reading test includes three long paragraphs which are taken from newspapers, books, journals, and magazines.
IELTS General Training –
The section consists of 40 questions in total which are designed to test a wide range of reading skills like reading for detail, skimming, logical argument and other writers’ opinions. This includes extracts from advertisements, books, notices, newspapers, and other materials you encounter on a daily basis.
Test format – IELTS Writing
Total Time Provided – 60 minutes
Number of Questions – 2
IELTS Academic –
Topics given to the candidates are simple, and can be taken by candidates entering undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The test is divided into two tasks –
- Candidate is presented with a table, graph or chart and is asked to describe or summarize the information in their own words.
- Candidate is asked to write an essay in response to an argument, point of view or problem. It is necessary to provide these responses in a formal style.
IELTS General Training-
The test is divided into two tasks –
- Candidate is presented with a situation and is asked to write a letter explaining the situation clearly with accurate information. This letter can be written in a semi-formal, formal or a personal way.
- Candidate is asked to write an essay in response to an argument, point of view or problem, it can be written in a personal way.
Test format – IELTS Speaking
Time provided – 11–14 minutes
The IELTS speaking session assesses the familiarity of English language when spoken. This test is recorded.
There are total of 3 parts in this section –
- The candidate is asked general questions about their home, work, family life, interests, studies, etc. This lasts for about 5 minutes.
- The candidate is given a card which will have a topic and the candidate will have to speak on that particular topic. The examiner can then continue to ask questions based on your topic.
Where and When is IELTS Conducted –
IELTS is held at over 900 centres and in more than 125 countries. It is conducted four times in a month and is usually held on Thursdays and Saturdays. You can contact the faculties at New Cambridge College at +919878222772 or 01724014454 to confirm your nearest test centre and test dates.
Why New Cambridge College?
New Cambridge College provides the best IELTS coaching in Chandigarh, takes care of a student’s needs, analyzes their strengths and areas of improvement and translates them into Ideal Band scores that helps a student get into the Universities of their choice. With the finest of experienced teachers working diligently to provide personal attention to each student, and 24 hour of assistance available to the students, along with daily practice assignments and additional doubt sessions, New Cambridge College provides the best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh
The main reasons to choose New Cambridge College for best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh are –
- Great Results: We have 100% success rates of helping our students get desired bands. Our success rate speaks for our credibility as an IELTS coaching institute.
- Experienced & Dedicated Faculty: We have fully trained staff, who themselves have scored above 8 bands in IELTS. All our faculties are officially trained by British Council and IDP.
- Excellent Infrastructure: We believe in providing comfort to students so they can concentrate better on their results and preparation. Our IELTS classrooms are smart classrooms and are well-equipped with the latest technologies that are used in the test centres.
- Regular, Weekend & Capsule Courses: We have classes running for all kinds of students, be it working professionals, school going or college going students. We have 4 IELTS classes running every day, which helps students choose their timings as per their convenience.
- Appropriate Location: We are located in the heart of Chandigarh, i.e., Sector 17 Chandigarh. Which is why it is very easy for students to commute from any part of Chandigarh easily.
IELTS Class Schedule – New Cambridge College
Our most popular batch timings are:
- 1st batch 9 am to 1 pm
- 2nd batch 11 am to 3 pm
- 3rd batch 2 pm to 6 pm
- 4th batch 4 pm to 8 pm
- 5th batch 6:00 pm to 8 pm (Part-Time for working professionals.
- We also have flexible weekend batches.
Special Online LIVE Program for IELTS –
To provide best IELTS coaching in India or any part of the world, New Cambridge College has now organized special online IELTS classes. In these online IELTS classes, students are given LIVE classes via online platforms by our abled faculties and are provided with a special test portal where they can give tests and assess their skills.
Call and enroll now using our Helpline: +91987822772 or 0172-401-4454
Address: S.C.O 80-81-82, Top floor Sector-17 D, Chandigarh
E-Mail ID: email@example.com