Best GRE Coaching in Chandigarh
Graduate Record Examinations (GRE): Since there is so much competition among the various GRE institutes, it becomes difficult for the students to choose between them. Everyone is running their own marketing campaigns. However, the best way to choose the best GRE coaching institute in Chandigarh is through the ratings and reviews provided and studying about the faculty of the institute. Also, one can always opt to talk to the current students studying in that institute; they will give you the best opinion.
New Cambridge College is one such institute for GRE preparation that helps students who want to pursue their dream of studying abroad turn into reality. It is the best GRE coaching institute in Chandigarh. A lot of students from Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh itself, come and prepare for their GRE. They have a 100% success rate of their courses and are proud to hold the No. 1 position for GRE preparation in Tricity.
Students, who are looking for the best GRE prep, should not think twice and join New Cambridge College. They have the best faculty for GRE in Chandigarh and you wouldn’t get the kind of attention they give to their students anywhere else. Therefore, do not think more and just visit the institute once and then make up your mind.
Intending to help students across Chandigarh and tri-city, we at New Cambridge College aim to utilise our passion and professional expertise for the GRE aspirants. The GRE is a standardised test which assesses the abilities of all graduates in respect to their general academic awareness. GRE is now widely accepted by both business and graduate schools across the globes. A good GRE score opens a gateway of opportunities.
Taking an essential step toward your career is a crucial decision and requires a lot of analysis. The right choice can entirely change the course of life and help in achieving your goal of studying abroad. As more and more students are looking forward to getting an advanced degree from overseas, the city is sprawling with coaching institutes. Well, your search of Top GRE coaching in Chandigarh and tri-city ends at New Cambridge College.
Contact us at 91-987-82-22772 for more information about GRE Coaching.
Which GRE Coaching Centre to join?
Selecting the best coaching institute of GRE coaching in Chandigarh and tri-city can be a daunting task, and so the following points should be kept in mind before joining.
- Time slots available
- Fee structure
- Demo class facility
- Distance from accommodation
- Individual attention to every student
- Experience of faculty
- Quality of study material
- Regular student assessment
- The infrastructure of the training institute
- Feedback of coaching institute
- Results of entrance exam
We are proud to say that New Cambridge College fulfils all the above points and is best known for its excellent competitive entrance examination results. New Cambridge College has undoubtedly emerged as a leader in providing the best GRE coaching in Chandigarh. We are a renowned GRE training institute known for thorough research and professionalism in the field of education abroad. Our expert trainers impart their knowledge and experience gained over yours to the students and assist them in cracking GRE with remarkable results. With our talented team of mentors and a well-structured curriculum, New Cambridge Overseas is the one-stop solution to your all your GRE preparation needs.
Call us at 91-987-82-22772
GRE: Created and administered by Educational Testing Service (or ETS), the Graduate Record Examination or GRE is a commercially-run standardised test. It is an admission requirement for several graduate schools in English-speaking countries like the United States and Canada. The GRE score is a perfect multi-opportunity score for students who want to pursue business-oriented studies and align oneself as per the emerging academic and professional needs. The GRE score plays a crucial role in admissions decisions, and so, it is incredibly essential to perform at optimum. However, the GRE score alone does not guarantee admission into a business school. The exam measures verbal reasoning, critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing skills of the test-taker.
There are eight GRE subjects, namely Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Literature in English and Psychology. GRE General Test features questions that closely reflect the kind of thinking and skills one needs to succeed in demanding graduate school programs.
The GRE general test evaluates the candidate in the following areas
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Analytical Writing
GRE general test judges a candidate on the basis of 3 abilities which are:
- Verbal Reasoning:
The Verbal Reasoning section assesses the ability to:
- analyse and conclude a topic
- summarise text
- deduce reason from incomplete data
- comprehend the meanings of words, sentences and complete texts
- understand the perspective of the author
- Quantitative Reasoning
The Quantitative Reasoning section assesses the ability to:
- solve problems with the help of mathematical models
- interpret and analyse quantitative information
- apply concepts elementary mathematics
- Analytical Writing
The Analytical Writing section assesses the ability to:
- have a well-focused, coherent discussion
- present ideas with relevant examples and reasons
- clearly express complex ideas
- study claims and accompanying evidence
The GRE subject test is meant to assess a candidate in a particular area of academic interest. candidates who already have studied one out of the following 7 subjects are eligible for this test Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology, Chemistry, English literature, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology.
Structure of Computer Delivered Test
|Analytical Writing( one section with 2 tasks)||30 per task||analyse an issue task analyse an argument|
|Verbal reasoning( 2 sections)||30 per section||20 questions per section|
|Quantitative Reasoning (2 sections)||35 per section||20 questions per section|
Nature of Exam – Computer- Based Adaptive TestTotal Time – 3 hours 45 minutes
Overall Score – GRE score is out of 340
New Cambridge College provides the best GRE Coaching in Chandigarh with the batch timings suitable for students and professionals alike. The subjects are covered on a week to week basis, with each week being devoted to a single subject. We provide regular classes of 2 hours for 6 days a week and an extensive 3-hour class on Saturdays and Sundays for the weekend batch. Every day a new test and full-length mock tests help a student’s reach the level of finesse needed to give the best in GRE.
- The AW section will always be the first, rest five sections may appear in any order
- A ten-minute gap after the third section, and a 1-minute break between the other test sections
- An on-screen calculator is present for the Quantitative Reasoning section
- Scratch Pad is given to the test taker
- Edit or change answers, skip questions within a section
- ‘Mark’ and ‘Review’ feature to label questions
- Freely move forward and backwards through an entire section]
Following are the facilities we provide at our coaching institute:
- Exclusive personal trainers for your GRE
- Unlimited Doubt Clarification
- Extensive online GRE style practice
- One-to-one feedback by our expert mentors
- Online full-length & sectional mock test developed through extensive research
- Analysis of simulated test result and methods of improvement
- Detailed study plan customised to your target score and exam date
- Simplified teaching methodology proved to maximise your speed and accuracy
- Refresher sessions before the test date to help you succeed
- Specialised vocabulary & sentence formation classes for students from a non-English medium background
- Mnemonics & Root word methods to learn GRE Vocabulary
- Strategies to raise maths score
- Essay writing templates for AWA & TOEFL/ IELTS
- 100 hours of Aptitude Classroom coaching
- Extensive practice worksheets
- Highly experienced and competent faculty
Additional facilities we provide
- Applications and visa assistance for admissions to Graduate Schools
- Short-listing of schools based on academic profiles
- Help in writing ‘Letters of recommendations
- Guidance in Scholarship procedure, research proposals, and application essays
- We also give thorough advice on writing SOP
- Interview preparation
- Assistance in education bank loan
Additional advantages: scholarship, bank loans and procurement of Visas.
Hear what our students have to say about their experience at the best GRE Coaching Institute in Chandigarh and tri-city.
- Subriti- “The course plan helped me in preparing for the GRE test in the most effective way. The mock tests have helped me a lot.”
- Danish- “My experience was great at New Cambridge College. Teachers were available to help me out and clear my doubts. I strongly recommend this GRE training institute for entrance exam preparation.”
- Amit Kumar – “The flexible schedule at New Cambridge College helped me to continue my job along with GRE coaching. I was able to manage both studies & job smoothly. The faculty was excellent, and the study material covers all the topics, tips and tricks to achieve a good score.
Top Points for best GRE coaching
- Highly Experienced Faculty: Students will have the best guidance by our expert mentors. The intellectual faculty gives inspiration and strategic academic insights to the students as per the performance.
- Smart Classes: projector-based multimedia classes for students to have a great learning experience.
- Practice Tests for GRE: Students are given regular descriptive mock tests in GRE verbal Reasoning & topic wise tests for GRE Quantitative reasoning.
- Online Grammar for IELTS: Online learning management system (LMS for students to practice Basic English grammar.
- Outstanding Result: Our students score an average GRE score of 320, with the highest being 336 – the highest in the industry in 2020.
Call and enrol now using our Helpline: 0172-401-4454
Contact Information of Our GRE Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
Name: New Cambridge College
Address: S.C.O 80-81-82, Top floor Sector-17 D, Chandigarh
Phone Number: 0172-401-4454 ,+91-987-8222772, 91–24-14454
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org