BEST ACT PREPARATION IN CHANDIGARH
No ACT student lacks Intelligence, but the lack of a good trainer is what keeps a student behind.
Students often feel confused and unsure in choosing an Institute for ACT Coaching.
We help students get rid of these confusions and worries and help them get out of their cocoons and into the global sphere of opportunities that awaits them. We help students translate their dreams by providing the Best ACT Coaching classes in Chandigarh.
All time availability of our teachers and personal attention being given to the students helps us to rise to the position of best ACT Coaching Institute in Punjab and Haryana.
The quality of our coaching is evident from the fact that approximately 98% of our students crack ACT and gain entry into various colleges of the States.
Our consistent and steady performances make us the best ACT coaching institute in Punjab.
For enrolling in the classes and to get more information about ACT Classes in Chandigarh contact us at 9878222772.
About Chandigarh and demand of ACT coaching in Chandigarh
Chandigarh is the ideal education destination for students residing in various parts of Punjab and Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Manipur, Sikkim and various other states situated in Northern, north-eastern and North-western parts of the Country.
Students have begun to overstep their geographical boundaries and each new generation exceeds the previous one in terms of aspirations and setting up of Goals. Earlier when studying abroad used to be a matter of great pride which it still is, studying abroad has ceased to become a rare phenomenon and with the rise in a number of coaching institutes every person has a chance to excel.
To understand the needs, requirements and potential of the students all over Punjab and Haryana for creating an organization that provides them with the same facilities there is a demand for the need of a place with the maximum financial, professional and other viabilities.
Thus Chandigarh emerges as the place that fulfills all the requirements satisfactorily thus explaining the rise in demand of the ACT coaching classes in Chandigarh.
Outline and structure for Best ACT coaching in Chandigarh at New Cambridge College:
We believe in spreading the timing of the batches in such a way that a student can choose from a number of batches starting from early morning till the late evening.
We understand the number of activities that a student undertakes in a day and thus our course timings are prepared in a manner to suit one and all.
Monday – Friday
Batch 1: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Batch 2: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Batch 3: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday
Batch 1: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Batch 2: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
We aim to give our students the edge by providing them with the additional information that will enhance their skills.
Researching from the real questions of previous years’ we help our students by providing them with the upgraded, quality course material for self-practice.
Through regular tests, our students can track their performance in relation to their competitors. Our trainers focus on making a personalized development chart for each student so that they gain clarity on their strengths and areas to improve upon.
Every Student can’t follow the same trajectory to Success; therefore, we cater to the different requirements and believe in the ability of every aspirant.
Small batches, Flexible timings and our highly talented trainers make us the best ACT coaching institute in Punjab.
- Detailed Guide explaining ACT test
- Personalized development record of each student
- Practice tests
- Personal attention is given to each student
- Individual sessions and Group sessions with the trainer
Enroll yourself now by calling us at our helpline number- 0172-401-4454
Knowing about ACT entrance examination:
American College Testing (ACT) helps a student get admission into Colleges in the United States.
Developed by ACT.Inc it measures a student’s capability and readiness to get admitted in a college.
ACT test score is just one measure of evaluation and different colleges have different criteria for the emphasis put on each determining factor. Apart from the scores of ACT test, other such determinants are class rank, participation in extracurricular activities and GPA (Grading).
Scores of ACT test are being accepted more widely, for e.g. Since 2001 Colorado and Illinois have made ACT test a mandatory program.
Test dates for ACT test in India are as follows:
|Latest Dates for the ACT test||Registration date|
|10 Sep 2016||5 August 2016|
|22 October 2016||16 September 2016|
|10 December 2016||4 November 2016|
|8 April 2017||3 March 2017|
|10 June 2017||5 May 2017|
Outline of the ACT test
ACT is a multiple-choice questionnaire that consists of the 4 following sections:
- English: It consists of 75 questions that a student gets to complete in a time limit of 45 minutes. The questions consist on correcting underlined portions of various passages and a student is evaluated on his/her knowledge of Grammar usage, Style of writing and the art of organization of ideas.
- Mathematics: it consists of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes. Questions test student’s knowledge of algebra, plane geometry, coordinate geometry, and trigonometry.
- Reading: 40 questions are to be attempted in 35 minutes. It tests reading comprehension. Passages are taken from fiction, social science etc.
- Science reasoning: it consists of 40 questions to be attempted in 35 minutes. The passages test students’ skills in problem solving, data interpretation, analysis etc.
- Writing: It is an optional section in which students are required to write an essay in 40 minutes. The scores of this section do not affect the composite score.
A composite score is evaluated by taking the average of all the section scores.
Why New Cambridge College is the best ACT coaching institute in Punjab:
There is not a dearth of the Coaching institutions providing ACT coaching classes in the region but New Cambridge College stands higher because of the following Reasons:
- Regular classes to tackle the fear of Mathematics and English (verbal) is held so that students do equally well in all the sections.
- Additional doubt sessions are held after the class so that students can ask their numerous doubts without feeling hesitant and get acquainted with their teachers as well.
- Regular Mock tests are held to prepare the students for the actual day when the test would be held. After getting into a habit of regular mock tests, students get rid of the anxiety and apprehensions that they otherwise would have felt.
- Practice tests are held each day to hone skills of the students.
- Timings are flexible so that students don’t have to miss out on their schools or other important activities.
- The Teaching Faculty is exceptionally talented who come with the experience of 14 years to help the students sail through their struggles, failures, and confusions. The teachers give individual attention to each student and act as a so that he/she can get admission into their desired college.
- A reasonable fee is charged from the students. The Fees includes the study material and other resource material for the guidance and practice of the students.
- Admission Guidance to the colleges is absolutely free of cost. Understanding the benchmark scores of each college and helping a student understand all the formalities and preparation guidelines – we cover it all.
Register yourself by calling us at our helpline number 0172-401-4454 and use these 7 tips handy to ace your first ACT test.
- Take as many Practice tests as you can and evaluate your results. Figure out where you are going wrong and correct them.
- Ask your teachers, counselors or parents for help.
- Learn to analyze data given in the form of graphs, charts, and reports.
- The composite score includes results of the national ranking as well. You can compare your performance with the students of the other parts of the country.
- Your essay might be evaluated in different ways by different universities. Some colleges deem it as important for admissions while others do not. Get the information from the college where you want to apply.
- Figure out the way that you learn best; verbally or visually. Apply the method to your learning.
- While practicing take all the four sections of the test together instead of taking them separately.
Join our Institution and experience the results for yourself.
Name: ACT Coaching Division: New Cambridge College
Address: S.C.O 80-81-82, Top floor Sector-17 D, Chandigarh
Phone Number: 0172-401-4454
Mobile Number: +91-987-8222772, 91-987-24-14454
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Call and enroll now for the best ACT coaching using our Helpline: 0172-401-4454