Best GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh
GMAT or Graduate Management Admission Test is becoming increasing popular, among students who wish to get into top-ranked business schools and colleges across the world for graduate programmes like MBA. GMAT coaching institutes are in large number in Chandigarh but choosing the best GMAT training institute in the city is one of the most tedious jobs. It requires thorough study as right guidance proves to be of great advantage while preparing for such competitive exams. It is considered as a difficult examination to crack, but is not so difficult either, provided you take the right coaching for GMAT.
“Dream is not that which you see while sleeping; it is something that does not let you sleep.” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
If you are in search of the best GMAT coaching institute in Chandigarh, then your search ends here. As this entrance exam requires a different approach and style and we at New Cambridge College focus on quality training for GMAT in Chandigarh and tri-city. It is the top GMAT training institute in Chandigarh with a strong foundation of ex-student success stories. With our experienced faculty and exclusive study material, we will help you in getting the qualifying percentile and get admitted to a prestigious university or business school.
For more details, you can call us at 0172-4014454 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Why New Cambridge College has the Best GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh
A lot of hard work, determination and perseverance is required to qualify GMAT along with the excellent guidance and focused preparation. The skilled faculty, passion for achieving excellence and dedication of imparting the best to students, have made New Cambridge College the best coaching GMAT coaching in Chandigarh tri-city. Following are the details.
(you may choose from one of the three time-slots as per your convenience and availability)
Personal Support: Student will have all the personal support from faculty for doubt-clearing/discussion/motivation/counselling.
Call at our Helpline: 0172 401 4454 and enrol now.
Structure of the GMAT Coaching at New Cambridge College
We at New Cambridge College have devised a comprehensive classroom programme which helps you super-charge your exam preparation of GMAT. The study material designed by faculty is unique and emphasize on clearing the basics. Consisting of 100 hours of classroom sessions, our experienced team renders you with all the tips and tricks to crack GMAT and join a business school. We guide you at each step, and our comprehensive study framework helps in nurturing the test-taking and conceptual skills which are essential for qualifying.
Reasons for Choosing our GMAT Coaching institute in Chandigarh
New Cambridge College is an undisputed leader of GMAT coaching in Chandigarh and tri-city. You can prepare under the mentorship of skilled faculty and reap maximum results and minimum efforts. Our teaching methodology and exam prep material distinguish us from the rest.
The following features of our institute are highlight-worthy.
- Exclusively designed study material according to the latest exam pattern.
- Equipped with the team of top most faculties for preparation of GMAT
- The library is fully stocked with books & preparatory materials. Books from authors like Kaplan, Manhattan & other official guides are also available.
- Small student batch size (5-15 students) to ensure individual attention
- Tips and techniques are given by faculty for solving each type of question which help students to save time during the examination by our talented faculty.
- IR- Exhaustive online drills grouped according to the difficulty level by our highly qualified trainers
- Our esteemed faculty is certified to take the Princeton Review classes anywhere in the world, which proves our teaching expertise.
- We are equipped with an outcome of 2029 hours of testing, research & analysis. We give full-length computer adaptive tests to students so that they get familiar with the exam environment.
- We provide a detailed analysis of each question, and in-depth discussion on the difficulty level of questions, time to be spent on each subject, application & implementation of and much more.
- We give regular performance analysis of student, and a team of experts provides feedback for improvement.
- We also provide free admission counselling and assistance in shortlisting the business schools after the GMAT coaching by our mentors.
- The option of repeating classes within a limited period of one year
- Free information webinars and interaction sessions with universities and ex-students
- Refresher session before the GMAT test date to help student excel
So, think no more. Prepare with the best GMAT coaching institute in Chandigarh tri-city. Prepare for GMAT with New Cambridge College.
Call us at our Helpline: 0172-401-4454 for a FREE CONSULTATION SESSION. Once satisfied, you can go ahead with the classes, and we can discuss the schedule of courses as per your convenience and mutual availability.
What New Cambridge College student have to say
Danish: “Their curriculum is the best in the industry. I would like to thank Mridul Sir and other faculty for their continuous guidance & support. They inspired me to give the tests with full confidence. Thank you, New Cambridge College. It is indeed the best GMAT coaching institute in Chandigarh tri-city.”
Call us at at our Helpline: 0172-401-4454. We are happy to assist.
GMAT is a computer adaptive test and has four sections
I. Analytical writing assessment: the candidate is presented with a passage which he/she is required to critically evaluate and thereafter on the basis of the performance, scores are awarded from 0-6, 6 being the best.
Students are expected to use clear language aimed at presenting their views succinctly without any confusions. A clear organization and clarity of thoughts is a very important factor.
II. Integrated reasoning: It consists of Graphics interpretation, two-part analysis (select one answer from each column of a table to create the desired solution), table analysis (selection of an answer from the data in the table) and Multi-source reasoning.
III. Quantitative Reasoning:
a. Problem Solving: solving numerical problems. It is an MCQ with five options.
b. Data sufficiency: a question is provided with 2 statements and the student has to evaluate whether one statement or the both are enough to answer the question or the statements provided are incomplete. To ace this section, students need to be well versed in basic mathematics and numerical interpretation.
IV. Verbal reasoning: this section analyses the ability to evaluate written material. It consists of sentence correction, critical reasoning, and verbal comprehension.
|Analytical Writing assessment||1 topic||30|
The total score for GMAT is awarded from verbal and quantitative scores and analytical writing assessment and Integrated Reasoning do not contribute to your overall score, the total GMAT score ranges from 200-800.
The GMAT score alone does not guarantee entry into your desired Institution rather it helps building a strong case for you. In order to ensure a good score, it is recommended to get GMAT Coaching from a reputed coaching institute.
Scoring In GMAT
Business schools use the scores of GMAT as a benchmark to shortlist the candidate for admission. There are four section scores of the GMAT exam. The test takers can choose the order in which they take GMAT test sections.
Analytical Writing Assessment
0 to 6
1 to 8
0 to 60
0 to 60
200 to 800
The score is determined by an algorithm that calculates the candidates’ potential based on the difficulty level of the questions answered. Candidate can not skip, return to, or change answers to questions. It is so because the computer uses the response to each question to select the next one.
New Cambridge College applies the simple and most effective formula of limited students per batch to ensure personal attention and greater efficiency in performance. This is the reason it has been stated as the best GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh
- We have only 5-7 students per batch and with the right kind of strategies and techniques, every single one of them promises excellence.
- With a huge Library, students have all the resource material they need at hand thus saving their time.
- Apart from class material help is provided in the form of online computer tests, essays to deal with AWA part, helpline sessions for students requiring extra assistance and an experienced, understanding faculty moulding each student according to his/her capability.
If you have made the decision to take the GMAT exam, you might be thinking of taking GMAT coaching too. This is one of the most renowned exams for students who want to pursue an MBA degree from a reputed university or college in the world. Starting with the GMAT preparation is not an easy task, but is not so difficult either, provided you take the right coaching for GMAT.
It is important that students know the pattern first in order to appear for the exam. The best coaching centres for GMAT help students in identifying the pattern and helping them get used to it. It is recommended that students start their preparations at least 3 months before the exam, so that they have enough time for the preparations.
New Cambridge College is providing the best GMAT coaching in Chandigarh. With their abled faculty and proven experience, they are the best GMAT institute in Chandigarh. They help their students crack their exam in first attempt and make sure the students get the required score. Their first step before enrolling student is to analyse how much practice and coaching would be required, they conduct a test and then according to the students’ abilities they enroll them for the suitable duration.
GMAT: Key Highlights
GMAT full form
Graduate Management Admission Test
GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
Mode of Exam
Computer-based adaptive test
Min 200, Max 800
The US $250
Call 9878222772 for free GMAT coaching consultation
Name: New Cambridge College Chandigarh
Address: S.C.O 80-81-82, Top floor Sector-17 D, Chandigarh 160017.
Phone Number: 0172-401-4454
Mobile Number: +91-987-8222772
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org